1. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DOES HumanFusion COLLECT?
The information we gather from you helps us to continually improve your experience with HumanFusion. This personal information may include: your name and contact information; date of birth; preferred communication methods; business name (in the case of a corporate membership) and business address; bank details and/or credit card details and your objectives and interests. We also create information that becomes part of the personal information we hold about you, such as your membership number and your usage of the club and the products that you purchase from us. We may also collect and create details on joint members and other family members, where applicable, including family members under the age of 18.We may also collect the following information:
The term “sensitive information” in this context refers to information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, membership of a professional or trade association, membership of a trade union, sexual orientation or practices or criminal record, or your health information, genetic information that is otherwise not health information, or biometric information or templates. Whilst we do not generally collect sensitive information unless it is volunteered by you, we do specifically collect health data to the extent that it is required to assess your readiness for physical exercise.
Personal Information from Children
Other than information that becomes part of the personal information we hold about our under 18 members such as their membership number and usage of the program and the products that are purchased on behalf of under 18 members, we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18 years of age without the permission of their parent or guardian. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not to allow your children to submit personal information without your permission.
Contacting us via Website or otherwise
When you use the www.humanfusion.com.au or www.groupfitnesshub.com.au websites (Our Sites) or contact us by post, telephone, email or SMS, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, fax, email and mobile phone number as well as traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We also ask you to complete surveys that we use for feedback and research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.Online portals and profileWe may also collect and use the personal information you provide while using our online portals and any profile that you create while using our services including health, training and nutritional information.
2. WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM YOU AND HOW DO WE USEPERSONAL INFORMATION?
The main types of personal information HumanFusion collects and the main purposes for which personal information is collected, used, held and disclosed are set out below:
• We use personal information to provide the services you request from HumanFusion such as to facilitate: administration of your membership of the club, to manage our relationship with you, to communicate with you and assist you with queries and to facilitate bookings of classes and appointments with our own or third party service providers and other transactions.
• We also use personal information in order to provide and improve our services and operate our facilities (including as described above), or otherwise as required or authorised by law. For example, when an individual sends HumanFusion a query, we will use the individual’s personal information for the purposes for which the individual provided it.
• We may also use the information to: advertise products and services, to carry out market data analysis so that we can continue to deliver enhanced services and facilities, to process payments and maintain accounts and records, to prevent crime and aid in the prosecution of offenders, to comply with the law, and to administer and maintain membership records. In addition, we use this information to improve our platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. As part of conducting our business, personal information may also be used to maintain and develop our business systems, including testing and upgrading them.
• We use health information provided by you so that we can assess your general health, wellbeing and your readiness for physical exercise. If we need to collect sensitive information (such as health information), we will not collect that information unless we have first obtained your consent.
3. IN WHAT CIRCUMSTANCES MAY HumanFusion DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Our personnel (including our employees and contractors):
Our personnel have access to personal information to the extent that they need to access your personal information in connection with their duties and your subscription.
Third party service providers:
Sometimes we send offers to our members on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address or any of your health information or other sensitive information.
Please let us know in writing / email, if you don’t want to receive any of the following offers:
• marketing communications from HumanFusion;
• marketing communications from other HumanFusion Ambassadors or
• marketing communications from our partners.
Protection of HumanFusion and others:
4. WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to automatically collect information from your computer such as your IP address and other details about your computer which are automatically collected by our web server, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise Our Site according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognise you when you return to Our Site.
5. HOW SECURE IS INFORMATION ABOUT ME?
HumanFusion endeavours to take all steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
6. WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
7. WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
8. HOW CAN I ACCESS OR CORRECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR MAKE A COMPLAINT?
If you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information (including if you think we have breached the Privacy Act), you may do so by contacting us using the details set out in section 10 below. If you make a complaint, please include contact details such as your name, address, telephone number and email address and clearly describe your complaint. We will respond to your complaint within a reasonable period and will endeavour to resolve the issue in an efficient manner. If we are unable to resolve your complaint and you believe that we have breached the Privacy Act, you may wish to contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
9. NOTICES AND REVISIONS
For further information about HumanFusion’s privacy procedures and practices, or to request access to or correction of your personal information or make a complaint, please contact the HumanFusion Privacy Officer using the following details:
Phone: 1800 733 563